Ms. Myrna was born on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico and has lived in the exciting city of Chicago for most of her life. Ms. Myrna grew up in the neighborhoods of Wicker Park and Logan Square and is currently residing in the Old Irving Park community – northwest of Chicago.
Myrna has a B.A. in Criminal Justice from DePaul University and is a member of:
- Chicago Association of Realtors® (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- First-Time Home Buyer Workshops Presenter
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Realtors® to the Rescue – Homeless Animals (a program of the Chicago Association of Realtors®)
- ACTHA – Board of Directors and Membership Committee Member
- Six Corners Association
- Portage Park Chamber of Commerce
- Northwest Connection Chamber of Commerce (NCCC)
- Notary Public
Myrna’s passion is to always do what’s in the best interest of her clients. Her professionalism does not stop after a closing but continues along with her passion to assist all of her clients as they embark on the adventure of purchasing their first home and/or the excitement of selling their home.
Her love of people and zeal for life is what brings her clients to continue a personal relationship of friendship and trust – lasting years after their “closing”. Myrna’s ethical traits are: Integrity, Honesty, and Trustworthiness – traits we should all appreciate in this business.
Please feel free to explore the resources within her website and contact Ms. Myrna with any questions or comments. As your active local agent, Myrna is available to address all of your real estate needs!